***(please scroll way down for stuff about commissions if you wanna skip this first part)
I don't upload sketches to dA so if you happen to be interested in any arts being made by me recently (which isn't much and just messy doodles) then you can see them here at my tumblr: www.mangokappu.tumblr.com/tagg…
(warning: automatic music on my tumblr, hohoho)
About the AX thing,okaaaay. Kind of spur of the moment, but was talking with and she convinced me to make a journal about this.
I kinda want to do AX's artist alley..... I've been told that I'm ready, though I don't feel it, but ahhh, this feeling of wanting to go won't leave me *A* Tables are totally sold out of course, and even the waitlist is too. So I'm looking for anyone who would share with me? Again, I was convinced to ask because normally I wouldn't go out and do this, BUT I'm kinda interested in doing a share and meeting other people at this new con, maybe. I know I don't have too many watchers, or even any who may find this relevant, but ahhh oh well xD
My latest inventory that gives a look on what I sell is here (extremely blurry oops): mangokappu.tumblr.com/post/685…
A look at how much table space I use is here: mangokappu.tumblr.com/post/686…
I can totally try to make a smaller set up to take up less space too! Not sure how I will go about that yet >w>;;
Anyways, the side of me that still feels that I'm not ready to AA there is also contemplating just attending the con as a patron... So if AA-ing doesn't work out this year, I HOPE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN INSTEAD.. MAYBE.
And to possibly make that happen.... I need to earn some money! Which brings me to:
COMMISSIONS. ****AND I'M TAKING ONE FREE REQUESTOh gosh how I've been mentioning this forever and never getting around to making an example list, price post, etc. SO here's what I'm thinking...
I'm taking informal commissions right now.*What this means is:
- No commish samples (edit: will update whenever I finish a sample and will post)
- No guarantee on how long it will take to finish
- More restrictions in what I'm willing to do (no specific poses)
- Simpler colouring/technique
- A more scatterbrained artist, so not much professionalism.
- Fluctuating prices (will probably be cheap at first because of above points)
AHHH so sorry these make my commissions even more unappealing but I'd rather be honest about this now than later.
So more on the above posts:
- I don't have examples for what exactly I'd be selling (my dA gallery might work as one but my style is ever fluctuating so there's no definite thing to use for when you make expectations. my tumblr art tag that I linked to at the start of this journal might be better, tho i don't have much digital stuff from recent).
- Also, the prices I'm going to determine in a minute are not going to be set in stone and will probably be changed often until I figure it out for a formal announcement. What I'm thinking is that I'll do maybe the first batch cheap (if I can even get some commissioners) because of these no guarantees on anything. And then will probably significantly up the prices when I am able to get more comfortable.
- It'll take a while to finish things because I am currently a student who's also dorming and this fact has ALREADY prevented me from other non-school related art things like more AA stuff and getting to be part of a anthology (so disappointed in myself sob sob)
OKAY SO YEAH HERE'S THE STUFF: